Buckingham-Glazed Leg of Lamb
- 1 leg of lamb
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grape juice
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes per pound or until meat thermometer
registers 175 degrees F for medium doneness.
- Combine juice, jelly, ketchup and marjoram in small saucepan. Heat, stirring,
until jelly is melted. Brush jelly mixture over lamb occasionally during last
hour and 30 minutes of roasting time.
- Heat remaining sauce; serve with lamb.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
6 to 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.