Carre d' Agneau au Romarin
(Rack Of Lamb with Rosemary)
- 2 (2 pound) racks of lamb
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Using a sharp knife, cut away the top layer of fat. Sprinkle the lamb all
over with salt and pepper. Crush the rosemary barely and rub it all over the
lamb. Sprinkle the lamb all over with the olive oil.
- Heat the broiler to high. Place the lamb fat side down on a rack. Place
under the broiler so that the ribs are about 4 inches from the source of heat.
Cook 5 minutes.
- Turn the lamb fat side up and return to the broiler once more and broil
- Turn oven off and leave door open. Let meat stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Before serving, rub lamb with butter and sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.