This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lamb Chops with Yogurt-Mint Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 (1-inch thick) rib lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Stir together mint, yogurt, garlic and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper
- Pat half of lamb chops dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet (preferably cast-iron) over moderately
high heat until hot but not smoking, then sauté chops, turning once, 6 minutes
- Transfer chops to a plate and keep warm, covered with foil.
- Dry, season, and sauté remaining chops in same manner.
- Serve topped with yogurt-mint sauce.