Orange Glazed Leg of Lamb
- 1 leg of lamb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Place lamb on rack in roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Roast in slow oven at 325 degrees F for 2 1/4 hours.
- Pour orange juice over lamb.
- Roast for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until meat thermometer registers 175 degrees
F to 180 degrees F, depending upon desired degree of doneness. Baste lamb frequently
during roasting period.
- Garnish with fruit as desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.