aspberry Glazed Rack of Lamb
- 1 can raspberries, drained, with syrup reserved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 rack of American lamb for two (1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- Drain the raspberries and put the syrup in a saucepan. Chop enough raspberries
to make 1/3 cup and add to saucepan; reserve remaining raspberries. Add honey,
grenadine and ginger. Cook mixture until heated, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; slowly add to raspberry mixture, stirring
constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Place lamb on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for
24 to 26 minutes per pound, or until a meat thermometer registers 150 degrees
F for medium.
- Baste the lamb with raspberry sauce every 10 minutes of baking time.
- When the lamb is done, stir raspberries into remaining raspberry sauce;
heat and serve with lamb.
This is a recipe of The American Lamb Council.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.