This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Roast Lamb with Currant Jelly Sauce
- 1 (3 pound) rolled leg of lamb
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 1 small roasting pan
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut garlic into slivers and put in 1/2-inch cuts over entire surface of
- Sprinkle lamb with pepper and salt.
- Spread butter or oil over lamb, place in roasting pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and roast for 1 hour, basting every