Roast Leg of Lamb Divine
This makes its own delicious gravy.
- 1 leg of lamb (size of your choice)
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic salt or fresh garlic
- Trim all fat from lamb. Place in roasting pan. Add your garlic salt, pepper
and soy sauce, then add cream of mushroom soup and Lipton onion soup. Either
wrap in foil or cover roasting pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F to 350 degrees F until tender.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes