Roast Leg of Spring Lamb
- 1 whole leg of young spring lamb
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- Remove lamb from refrigerator 3 hours before cooking.
- Remove all fat. Also remove fell (the thin, clear, brittle film).
- Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire, onion and garlic; let marinade sit for
- Brush lamb with marinade every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
- Bake lamb in 325 degreea F oven, over bed of onions and carrots, until pink
(140 degrees F on meat thermometer). Baste frequently with marinade.
- Remove from oven and keep warm.
- Deglaze pan, thicken with strained vegetables and serve sauce separately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.