Traditional Lamb with Emerald Mint Sauce
- 1 (4 pound) leg of lamb
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly
Emerald Mint Sauce
- 3 to 4 kiwi fruit
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- Lamb: Place meat fat side up in roasting pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes per pound. Brush
regularly with warmed red currant jelly.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Emerald Mint Sauce: Peel fruit and mash well or place in food processor
or blender until just pureed. Stir in lemon juice, sugar and mint and serve
with hot or cold lamb.
Yield: 8 servings; about 1 cup Emerald Mint Sauce
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes