Resurrection Day Egg Hunt Pie
- 1 prepared Keebler Graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant vanilla or white cheesecake flavor pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or other holiday candies
- Additional colorful Resurrection Day egg candies and green tinted coconut for garnish, if desired.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened
condensed milk until smooth.
- Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth; gently stir
in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of filling into pie crust and top with chocolate eggs; top with
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired.