This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bunny Fruit Mold
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (4-serving size) box JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups JET-PUFFED BUNNY MALLOWS Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until
- Stir in cold water and juice.
- Gradually add gelatin to cream cheese in large bowl, mixing until well blended.
- Refrigerate until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Add pineapple, marshmallows and walnuts; mix well.
- Spoon into 6-cup ring mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving plate.
- Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
Yield: 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 190 Total fat 11g Saturated fat 5g Cholesterol
25mg Sodium 140mg Carbohydrate 20g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 18g Protein 3g
Vitamin A 6%DV Vitamin C 40%DV Calcium 2%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com