This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Creamy Berry Bunny Mold
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8-serving size) box JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until
completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Let stand 20 minutes to cool.
- Add ice cream; stir until completely melted. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the marshmallows.
(They will float to the top.)
- Spray 5-cup bunny mold or other shaped mold on tray; spray with cooking
spray. Pour gelatin mixture into prepared mold.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate. Garnish with remaining marshmallows.
- Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
Yield: 10 servings
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 280 Total fat 3g Saturated fat 2g Cholesterol
10mg Sodium 150mg Carbohydrate 59g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 47g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 2%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com