This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Dazzling Easter Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 1 small box gelatin (any flavor)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- Using a skewer or cake tester, make 1/2-inch hole in one end of each egg
shell. Shake eggs out, reserving one egg. Rinse shells thoroughly with cold
water and place in an egg carton.
- Beat reserved egg slightly; blend in gelatin. Add boiling water and stir
until gelatin is dissolved. Add milk and pour carefully into egg shells.
- Chill until firm (about 4 hours).
- Crack shells slightly. Dip quickly in warm water and peel off shell.
- Arrange "eggs" in nests of green tinted flake coconut.