This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Easter Bunny Salad
- 6 salad plates
- Ice cream scoop or tablespoon
- Can opener
- Small knife
- Cutting board
- Small spoon
- 6 lettuce leaves, rinsed with water and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pear halves, drained
- 3 slices American cheese, cut in half
- 6 green olives with pimento, cut in half
- 3 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- Place a lettuce leaf on each plate.
- Place 1 scoop of cottage cheese on the lettuce leaf for the bunny's
- Next, place 1 whole pear half, cut side down, for the body.
- On a cutting board, cut a second pear half into 2 pieces; place the pieces
above the cottage cheese head to look like ears.
- Cut each American cheese half into 6 narrow strips for the whiskers, placing
3 on each side of the bunny's head.
- Place olive halves for the eyes.
- Use a cherry half for the mouth and a dab of cottage cheese for the tail.
- Serve the salad first or serve with the meat course.
Yield: 6 servings