This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Easter Creamy Jell-O Jigglers
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (8-serving size) packages JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- Assorted decorating gels
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 minutes
until completely dissolved.
- Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2
minutes. Add to gelatin; stir until well blended. Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 seconds. Cut into 24 eggs using 2-inch
egg-shaped cookie cutters, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin
to bottom of pan. Lift JIGGLERS from pan. Decorate to resemble Easter eggs using
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 dozen or 24 servings, 1 JIGGLERS each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 45 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 75mg Carbohydrate 10g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 9g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com