This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Easter Egg Salad
- 1 small box gelatin (any flavor)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery and carrots
- 12 egg shells
- Mix gelatin in bowl according to package instructions. Add the lemon juice
and vegetables; stir.
- Using raw eggs, break the shells very carefully, so that just the tip of
the shell is broken when the egg is removed. Dry the shells, then pour the fruit
salad into the opening. Cover the hole with cellophane or adhesive tape, and
set into custard or muffin cups.
- Chill until the gelatin is firm (overnight if possible).