This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water (Do not add cold water.)
- 1 (8-serving size) package JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor
- Wipe inside of both sides of egg mold and along rims lightly with oil, using
paper towel. (Or, spray mold lightly with cooking spray.) Close mold, matching
up the rims of the egg halves. Snap each of the six individual egg halves together
until each of the six eggs are firmly sealed. Inspect each egg to make sure
it is closed and sealed.
- Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 minutes
until completely dissolved.
- Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Immediately pour into mold through
fill-holes until each egg is filled just to top of the egg shape. (Any remaining
gelatin mixture can be poured into a custard cup.)
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between the halves of each
egg. (Do not pull on the handle.) Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Yield: 6 "eggs" or 12 servings, 1/2 of an egg each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 50 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 55mg Carbohydrate 12g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 12g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com