This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Juicy Egg Jigglers
- JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
- 1 1/2 cups boiling apple juice (do not add cold water)
- 1 (8-serving size) box JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor
- Wipe inside of both sides of egg mold and along rims lightly with vegetables
oil, using paper towel. (Or, spray mold lightly with cooking spray.)
- Close mold, matching up the rims of the egg halves. Snap each of the 6 individual
egg halves together until each of the 6 eggs are firmly sealed. Inspect each
egg to make sure it is closed and sealed. Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
- Stir boiling apple juice into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 minutes
until completely dissolved. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Immediately
pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to the top of
the egg shape. (Any remaining gelatin mixture can be poured into a custard cup.)
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between the halves of each
egg. (Do not pull on the handle.) Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold
eggs. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Yield: 6 servings, 1 "egg" each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 140 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 120mg Carbohydrate 33g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 32g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com