This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lemon-Lime Jell-O Salad
- 1 small box lime Jell-O
- 1 small box lemon Jell-O
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, NOT drained
- 1/2 package miniature marshmallows
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- Mix lemon Jell-O with 1 cup boiling water and stir for 5 minutes until well
- Gradually add 3/4 cup water to softened cream cheese, and add to lemon
- Add crushed pineapple and juice and marshmallows to lemon Jell-O.
- Let start to set and stir and add 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Let set up overnight.
- Mix 1 cup boiling water with lime Jell-O. Stir well for 5 minutes.
- Add ice cubes to quick set and pour carefully over top of lemon Jell-O mixture.
- When well set, cut into square and serve on lettuce leaf.