This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lime Cream Salad
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- Place water and gelatin in blender. Cover and process until gelatin is dissolved.
- Place container in refrigerator until mixture is cool.
- When mixture is cool, add cream cheese, oil and Marshmallow Creme. Cover
and process until smooth.
- Fold whipped cream into mixture. Fold pineapple into mixture.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Unmold onto serving platter.
Yield: 12 servings