Buttery Minted Carrots
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 to 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- In a saucepan, bring water and salt to boil. Add carrots; cook until crisp-tender,
about 8 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in the same saucepan.
- Stir in confectioners sugar' and mint until blended.
- Return carrots to pan; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until carrots
are tender and evenly coated.
Yield: 4 servings
>> Resurrection Day Side Dish Recipes
>> Resurrection Day Recipes