New Potatoes in Dill Cream Sauce
Potatoes are elevated to a new high with the addition of chive and onion cream
cheese spread and dill weed.
- 2 1/2 pounds new red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) container PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Place potatoes in large saucepan: add enough water to cover. Bring to a
boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese spread, milk and green pepper in large microwavable
bowl. Microwave on HIGH 40 to 50 seconds or until cream cheese spread is melted;
stir until well blended. Stir in dill.
- Add drained potatoes; toss lightly to coat.
Yield: 16 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Substitute chopped fresh basil leaves or 2 teaspoons dill weed for the chopped
Cover and refrigerate any leftovers. Serve as a cold potato salad, stirring in
a small amount of additional milk to thin, if necessary.
New potatoes make a great addition to any spring meal. Their smaller size makes
them cook quicker than regular potatoes.
Nutritional Information: Calories 110 Total fat 4 g Saturated fat 2.5 g Cholesterol
15 mg Sodium 80 mg Carbohydrate 16 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 2 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 4 %DV Vitamin C 15 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
>> Resurrection Day Side Dish Recipes
>> Resurrection Day Recipes