Pink Deviled Eggs
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 small can beets
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- Remove shells from hard-boiled eggs. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop
out the yolks into a small bowl.
- Pour juice from can of beets into a cup. Dip each egg half into the cup
for 1 minute.
- Remove and turn upside down on a paper towel.
- Mix egg yolks with mayonnaise and mustard.
- Fill egg whites halves (now pink) with yellow deviled egg mixture.
These eggs do not taste like beets!