- Small onions (about 10 per diner)
- Champagne or other sparkling wine
- Peel, but do not slice onions. Place onions in pan and cover with cream.
Bring cream to a rapid boil and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add generous amount of wine (to taste). Sweeten with honey and season with
salt (to taste).
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put onions in baking dish and pour sauce over the top.
- Bake until onions are tender and the sauce is reduced. Onions should be
nicely browned on top.
>> Resurrection Day Side Dish Recipes
>> Resurrection Day Recipes