Cream of Mango Soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Juice and grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups milk
- Blueberries and coarsely chopped strawberries (garnish)
- Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice and rind, and coarsely
chopped mango in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, and process until
- Whisk cream and milk together in a large bowl until frothy.
- Slowly add mango mixture, whisking constantly.
- Cover and chill well.
- To serve, stir, ladle into chilled bowls and garnish each serving with fresh
blueberries and coarsely chopped strawberries.
Yield: 6 portions
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 8:21:59am 6/3/03.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes