Raspberry Fuchsia Soup
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated fine
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups strawberry wine
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries for garnish
- Puree raspberries for soup; strain through a sieve into bowl; set aside.
- Take seeds and rind left in sieve and transfer to sauce pan; add water;
simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain into bowl containing berry juice; discard seeds remaining in sieve.
- Combine lemon juice, lemon rind and arrowroot. Add to berry juice; add maple
syrup and wine; transfer to saucepan. Simmer over low heat until thick.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve in individual bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of
berries on top of each bowl.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.