Biscuits with Strawberry Gravy
- 1 1/2 quarts (6 cups) strawberries, cut up
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- Put strawberries and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a strong boil.
- When the strawberries have have come to a strong boil, mix evaporated milk and flour in a cup, then pour in with strawberries, stirring until fairly thick. Remove from heat.
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions.
- Pour strawberry gravy over hot buttered biscuits.