Cheese Ravioli Casserole
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese, divided
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Layer with half the ravioli, 1 1/4 cups sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and
2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings