Chicken Nugget Casserole
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) package frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle
with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and
- Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and
cheese is melted.
Yield: 4-6 servings | Prep: 5 min | Bake: 30 min