- 5 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes, scrubbed and cubed (red potatoes also work)
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon
- 16 ounces good quality buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil cubed potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Cook bacon until crispy; crumble and set aside.
- Add the crumbled bacon, sour cream and grated cheese to already prepared ranch dressing.
- Drain the potatoes and put into a greased baking dish.
- Pour the ranch dressing mix over the potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 8 servings