Creamed Tuna on Toast
This is basically white sauce with tuna added. You can add cooked peas,
chopped boiled egg or a little shredded cheese toward the end of cooking time.
It's a very economical, quick meal.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small can tuna, drained and flaked
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir flour into melted butter.
- Slowly add 2 cups milk and whisk and heat until mixture thickens.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over buttered toast or biscuits.