Creamy Hot Chocolate for the Crock Pot
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or peppermint extract
- Miniature marshmallows (for garnish)
- In a 4-quart (or larger) slow cooker, combine all the ingredients well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally as it warms
- When all the chocolate chips have melted and the mixture is warm, it's
ready to serve.
- Ladle into mugs and top with marshmallows.