Dr Pepper Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes cherry gelatin
- 20 ounces cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup Dr Pepper (or cherry Coke or black cherry soda)
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring pineapple juice and water to a boil. Add gelatin
and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in Dr pepper.
- Stir in Cherry pie filling.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Pour into mold, serving bowl or 8-ounce jam and jelly canning jars.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Serve cold with whipped cream on top.