Easy Cheese Steak Hoagies
Easy Cheese Steak Hoagies is a delicious lunch or dinner in minutes!
- Deli sliced roast beef
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1 can water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Hoagie buns
- Slices of provolone cheese
- Simmer the soup, water and Worcestershire sauce briefly. Add the beef to
- Split hoagie buns and toast them.
- Drain the bedf and cover bottom of bun with beef.
- Top with a slice of provolone, and boil until the cheese melts.
- Use remaining liquid for dipping.
- Serve with cole slaw and chips.