Easy Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 2 (10-ounce) jars maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Drain cherries; discard juice or use for another purpose. Put cherries
on paper towels to drain completely.
- Put chocolate chips in a medium saucepan with a heavy bottom. Heat over
low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat. Dip cherries into chocolate; swirl to coat completely.
- Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
Yield: about 5 dozen
Recipe and photo credit: National Cherry Growers Foundation