Easy Ravioli Lasagna
- 2 packages square frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (more if desired)
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 2 packages shredded cheese (your preference)
- Boil ravioli until tender and drain.
- Layer ravioli side by side in baking dish, spread layer of spaghetti
sauce, spread layer of cheese and arrange pepperoni over top.
- Continue layering ravioli, sauce, cheese and pepperoni until ravioli is
- Finish with light layer of sauce, layer of cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the
cheese is browned.
Yield: 4-8 servings
Use any type cheese; may omit pepperoni.