Grilled Reuben Burgers
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- 6 slices rye bread, toasted, or hamburger buns
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, water and
ground beef in large bowl; shape into 6 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until done, about 10 minutes.
- Evenly top burgers with cheese and cook until cheese is melted,
about 2 minutes.
- Arrange burgers on buns, then top with caraway seeds and, if
desired, heated sauerkraut or cole slaw mix and thousand island
Yield: 6 servings | Prep Time 10 min | Cook Time 12 min