Herb Pork Roast with Ginger Peach Glaze
Just 5 minutes of preparation is all you need for a delectable pork roast.
Brush the roast with an easy glaze of peach preserves, seasoned salt, thyme and
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix seasoned salt and thyme in small bowl.
- Place pork roast in foil-lined roasting pan. Rub seasoning mixture all
- Roast for 1 1/4 hours or until desired doneness.
- Mix preserves, Worcestershire sauce and ginger in small bowl. Spoon
glaze over roast during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition information (per serving) Calories: 203 Cholesterol: 64mg;
Sodium: 432mg Protein: 21g Total Fat: 7gFiber: 0g Carbohydrate: 14g
Recipe and photograph courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.