Italian Provolone Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, flattened
- 1/4 cup flavored bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place bread crumbs in a flat dish and firmly press both sides of the
chicken into the crumbs. Place coated chicken pieces in a greased 9 x
13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and top with cheese.
- Dot with butter and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve with buttered spaghetti or vermicelli.
Yield: 4 servings