Pulled Pork Fajitas
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 9 flour tortillas
- Remove excess fat from pork. Place pork in crock pot; arrange onion on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients except tortillas; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork; place on large plate. Use 2 forks to pull pork into shreds.
- Pour sauce into bowl; stir in pork.
- Spoon filling onto tortillas; roll up.