- 1 (27 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 8 hot dogs, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sauerkraut in a greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with caraway
seeds. Top with hot dogs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salad dressing.
Yield: 4-6 servings