If you love Snickerdoodles, you are really going to like these delicious
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Flaky layers Biscuits
- 1 regular box Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon-sugar
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Flavor injector
- Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll each piece into a ball.
- Prepare the pudding according to the directions and set aside.
- In a saucepan heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil to 350 degrees F.
- Place about 4 balls at a time into the hot oil and fry untiil both sides
are evenly golden.
- As soon as you remove the poppers, coat the poppers in the cinnamon
sugar, coating them well.
- Carefully inject each popper with some of the vanilla pudding.