Thin Mints Pizza Supreme
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 box Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies or Keebler grasshopper cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or Half-and-Half
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9 x 13-inch baking
dish with parchment paper.
- Using your fingers, press the cookie dough to fit the pan.
- Break the Thin Mint cookies into quarters and gently press them into the
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile in a double boiler, whisk together the white chocolate chips
and cream until the chocolate melts. Remove from heat.
- Using a fork, drizzle the topping over the cooled pizza. Cut into