- 1 package corn tortillas
- 1 pound chicken, cubed
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cut corn tortillas into very thin strip and fry in skillet with oil. Drain.
- Pour chicken broth into a pot with cubed chicken, and cook until the
chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from broth and put into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add Ro*Tel to leftover chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Into individual soup bowls, layer in order: tortilla strips, chicken and
cheese. Pour the Ro*Tel/chicken broth over all; let cheese melt.