Arizona Lemon Pie
This delicious Arizona Lemon Pie will fast become a favorite at your house.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large lemon
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pie Crust: In a pie tin or glass pie pan, mix together flour, salt and
sugar. Mix together vegetable oil and milk. Pour onto dry and mix with fork
until mixture forms a ball. With your hands, pat mixture into pan and up the
sides, forming the crust.
- Filling: Cut lemon into small chunks leaving rind on. Remove seeds. In a
blender or food processor, blend together lemon chunks, eggs, butter,
vanilla extract and sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour into
unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. If crust becomes too brown,
cover gently with foil and finish baking.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 40 min | Yield: 1 pie
* A store-bought crust may also be used.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes