Arizona Lemon Pie
This delicious Arizona Lemon Pie will fast become a favorite at your house.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large lemon
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pie Crust: In a pie tin or glass pie pan, mix together flour, salt and
sugar. Mix together vegetable oil and milk. Pour onto dry and mix with fork
until mixture forms a ball. With your hands, pat mixture into pan and up the
sides, forming the crust.
- Filling: Cut lemon into small chunks leaving rind on. Remove seeds. In a
blender or food processor, blend together lemon chunks, eggs, butter,
vanilla extract and sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour into
unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. If crust becomes too brown,
cover gently with foil and finish baking.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 40 min | Yield: 1 pie
* A store-bought crust may also be used.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.