Bloomin' Onion Bread
This Bloomin’ Onion Bread is delicious – buttery and cheesy – your family and
guests will love this!
- 1 round unsliced loaf sourdough bread
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, thinly
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely diced green onion, with tops
- 2-3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Cut the bread lengthwise and width-wise without cutting through the bottom crust.
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Insert cheese between cuts.
- Combine butter, onion and poppy seeds. Drizzle over bread.
- Wrap in aluminum foil; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap. Bake for 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Recipe property of Linda Ann Jolly - Arizona.