Brenden's Easy Pork Ribs
This is one of the best and easiest ways to make baked barbecue ribs. Try using
pineapple or mango juice or other juices instead of the orange juice.
- Pork ribs (any variety)
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- Mix together barbecue sauce and orange juice.
- Lay ribs in a baking pan and pour barbecue mixture over the top. The ribs
should be nearly submerged in the barbecue mixture.
- Cover pan with foil and set oven to 250 degrees F.
- Option 1: Cook for approximately 3 hours (depending on amount of meat).
Remove from pan. The meat will be juicy and delicious. This method will make
the meat fall off the bones. Excellent for sandwiches!
- Option 2: Cook meat for about 2 hours, remove from oven and transfer to
hot grill. While on grill, continue to brush with barbecue mix from pan. They
should only need a few minutes on each side. The barbecue sauce should get a
- Option 3: Instant Pot: Stand ribs on end on a trivet in Instant Pot. Pour in orange juice.
Cook on manual for 25 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes. Place ribs on foil-lined
baking sheet, and brush with barbecue sauce. Broil for 7 minutes, then serve.
Recipe and photo are the property of Brenden Stephens.
From the family recipes collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.