Cherry Top Hats
This was a favorite cookie recipe of Margaret Marie Roth, Chandler, Arizona.
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 10 chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Maraschino cherry halves
- Mix all ingredients except the maraschino cherry halves. Shape into 1-inch
balls. Top with maraschino cherry half. Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 30 min
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes