Chicken Diable makes a wonderful sauce, and it is delicious served over rice.
- 1 (3-pound) frying chicken
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup wet mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut frying chicken into large pieces.
- Melt butter and add honey, mustard, curry powder and salt. Coat chicken pieces with the sauce and place in a baking pan (do not stack).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours, tightly covered.
Yield: 6 servings | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 1 hr 30 min
This recipe is from the Rita Davenport television show in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1975.
From the family recipe collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.