Chicken Diable makes a wonderful sauce, and it is delicious served over rice.
- 1 (3-pound) frying chicken
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup wet mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut frying chicken into large pieces.
- Melt butter and add honey, mustard, curry powder and salt. Coat chicken
pieces with the sauce and place in a baking pan (do not stack).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours, tightly covered.
Yield: 6 servings | Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 1 hr 30 min
This recipe is from the Rita Davenport television show in Phoenix, Arizona,
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.