- 4 whole chicken breasts, split, skinned and boned
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (4 ounce) package chipped beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Wrap each breast with a strip of bacon.
- Cover bottom of flat, greased baking dish with chipped beef.
- Mix undiluted soup and sour cream and pour over chicken. Cover and
- Bake, uncovered, at 275 degrees F for 3 hours.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.